Sunday 15 March 2015

Lush Mother's Day/Easter Haul!


Since my feelings towards Lush are no secret I received more than a few bath bombs and bubble bars over the Christmas period, meaning I've managed to keep myself away from Lush for a few months (with the exception of a Unicorn's Horn bubble bar from their Valentine's Collection because come on that was beautiful). That was until I saw their Mother Day and Easter collections and couldn't resist.

My mum asked me for The Comforter for Mother's Day and since I knew I wouldn't be heading into Lush before then I decided to order it online, along with a few other things for her, to create a sort of personalised gift set, and a few things I'd had my eye on.

There will be reviews of the ones for me up as and when I use them I'm sure but for now here is a list of what I bought for my mum and for myself.


For my mum:

The Comforter (bubble bar)  *click here to see my post on The Comforter*
Rose (bubble bar)
Rose Bombshell (bath bomb)
Secret Garden (bath bomb)

For me:

Bunch of Carrots (reusable bubble bars) 
Ultraviolet (bubble bar)
Fluffy Egg (bath bomb)
Hoppity Poppity (bath bomb)

What did you get your mum for Mother's Day? Have you tried any of these Lush products? Let me know what you thought of them below!

Lucy x 

No comments:

Post a Comment